Belonging to the Evanston Chamber helps you promote your business or organization and participate in a thriving and supportive business environment. As a Chamber member, you’ll get access to many special benefits and savings. See opportunities to promote, connect, and learn.
Engage with Your Chamber Membership
- Member Web Page
- Community Guide
- Golf Outing
- Annual Celebration
- Chamber Facebook
- Hosting Monthly Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Be a Guest Speaker
- Member-to-Member Discount
- Contribute to Treasure Wagon
- Networking Breakfast
- Business After Hours
- Evanston Women in Business
- First Friday Black Professionals
- Young Professionals
- Latinx Professionals
- Chamber committees
- Information Series
- Guest Speakers at EWIB
- Chamber Surveys
- Government Affairs Reports
- Member Posts in Member Information Center
- Contribute to Member Information Center
Member Benefits to Grow Your Business
- Create a personal webpage for your organization with pictures, video, and links to your website to improve your SEO and drive new business.
- Market to fellow Chamber members by offering member-to-member discounts.
- Track your page visitors through easy to access analytics.
Meet fellow members and influential business owners and community leaders.
- Complimentary monthly BAH, NWB, Women Wellness, and reduced EWIB and quarterly Multi- chamber events
- Reduced Signature events
- Host event opportunity
- Presenting opportunity
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Expand visibility presence on-line.
- Water Cooler Chat Videos
- Complimentary Social Media posts for events and specials
- Member Events and Specials on Membership Memo e-mail weekly on Thursdays
- Complimentary and reduced Info series
- Join a committee for Signature Events, i.e., Annual Celebration, Mayors Lunch, Mash Up, Golf Outing, SummerFest
- Join our Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Become an Ambassador
Paid opportunities to expand your customer and client reach
- Banner ad and logo opportunities on the Chamber website
- NEW! Spotlight ad on our weekly email
- NEW! Dedicated email for a specific call to action
- NEW! Social media boost
- Black Consortium
- Leading Collectives, i.e., Therapists, Studios, Restaurants, Non-Profits
As an Evanston Chamber member, view and post promotions in the Member Information Center (MIC). This training document (PDF) includes instructions on how to log in, register for events, and post your organization’s events, promotional offers, job postings, and news releases.
Take advantage of these members-only opportunities.