Throughout the year, the Chamber brings noted experts, speakers, and leaders to share their knowledge and expertise with the Evanston business community. Offered in a number of formats, the educational events cover timely business management topics to increase the skills and knowledge of business owners and their staffs
- New Marketing Series (held bimonthly)*
With six programs designed to focus on critical elements of an integrated marketing communications plan, this new series features subject-matter experts covering the need-to-know foundations of:
- Writing and issuing effective news releases
- Social Media Part I: Facebook Intensive — Mark Your Calendar for April 19
- Social Media Part II: Instagram and Twitter Intensive
- E-communications and Design Best Practices
- Managing & Monitoring an Effective Online Presence: auditing, SEO and analytics
- Cross Promotions: Idea-storm with Panel of marketing consultant
- Quarterly Engage & Inform luncheons* — Mark Your Calendar for April 21
The Chamber’s popular version of a business lunch, Engage and Inform luncheons cover timely business issues that members need to know about. Speakers who are intimately involved in the issues facilitate the presentations and discussions and address all questions.
- Annual Crain’s Small Business Week program
Held during Crain’s Small Business Week, our local program highlights a different small-business hot topic each year. A small expo during the event gives attendees a chance to make new supplier contacts that can help solve business problems or save money.