- Increase brand visibility
- Network with Evanston’s influential business and community leaders
- Extend their marketing reach
- Enhance their business acumen and profitability
- Learn about legislation and local issues that could impact their businesses
- Gain leadership recognition for their participation on the Chamber’s volunteer committees and Councils, and
- Demonstrate their commitment to supporting the community and contributing to its economic vitality
44% of consumers are more likely to think favorably of businesses that are members of their local Chamber of Commerce, and
63% are more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future.
Nationwide study conducted by Shapiro Group
Advocacy and representation are also key benefits that are powered by the strength of the membership’s collective voice. The Chamber takes an active role in representing its members’ business interests.
Whether it’s facilitating introductions or setting up meetings with key decision makers, the Chamber’s deep-rooted relationships and involvement in the community are veritable assets for members. In addition, the Chamber’s Advocacy and Government Affairs Council monitors relevant legislative, regulatory and municipal issues; and as needed, forwards recommendations to the Board of Directors for further action.
Discover how an investment in Evanston Chamber membership can provide targeted and profitable connections for your business, yourself and your employees.